Expect to be astonished and amazed at this year’s Top 10 Beauty Gifts! Enjoy!
Burberry Beauty ‘Iconic Colour’ Nail Polish No.449 in Festive Gold – Limited Edition ($22)
The Burberry Beauty Iconic Colour Nail Polish #449 is festive but not in an ‘in your face’ or tacky kind of way. It’s got a super glossy finish, which makes it fancy, but you’d be hard pressed to find even the most conservative sista’ that wouldn’t be psyched to find this in her stocking this year!
At $22, it’s an inexpensive gift, but since it’s Burberry, it means oh so much more to the giftee. I mean, it’s not like throwing a bottle of Opi into an envelope, ya know what I mean? (Happened to me once. We don’t date anymore.)
Laura Geller 20 Shades of Shadow Vol.2 signed by Laura Geller ($55)
The Laura Geller® 20 Shades of Shadow Vol.2 signed by Laura Geller ($55) is perfect for the glam gal in your life! And it’s cool because Laura’s actually signed it, which makes it all the more unique for that special friend.
Le Mieux Skin Perfecter ($185)
Of course the Le Mieux Skin Perfecter ($189) made the short list! I may even say that this ultrasonic tool would be my favorite new thing this year! Even the most discriminating skin care fanatic will be over the moon to get one of these.
It’s a 4-in-1 skin care device that, when used 3 x a week, can shrink your pores to non-existence (at least that’s what it will look like!).
Imagine 28,000 ultrasonic vibrations per second to clean & exfoliate, extract the nasty stuff from your pores, and infuse whatever product you would like into your skin.
The Genius New SkinCare Device Award goes to the Le Mieux Skin Perfecter !
Laura Geller Beautifully Nude Collection ($59)
The Beautifully Nude Collection by Laura Geller® is all you need for an understated, natural look. I’m not a big makeup person which is why I love this kit. It makes it easy to apply the finishing touches for a natural but vibrant look.
Beautifully Nude Collection in Fair includes:
- Balance-n-Brighten Baked Color Correcting Foundation in Fair (0.32oz)
- Baked Color Intense Eyeshadow Duo with shades Dolce and Raisin (0.07oz)
- GlamLASH Dramatic Volumizing Mascara in Black (0.28oz)
- Color Luster Lip Gloss in Cookie Dough (0.21 oz.)
- Spackle® Under Make-Up Primer in original (2oz)
The Beautifully Nude Collection in Medium is the same but the Balance-n-Brighten Baked Color Correcting Foundation is Medium.
Natori Solid Charm PJ’s ($68)
First of all, you do know that wearing jammies out has become the ‘it’ thing in Vogue® & Elle mags right? But even not, the Natori Solid Charm PJ’s in Brick are the most decadent PJ’s I’ve ever owned.
And they’re super easy to wash – just throw them in the washer and dryer and they come out looking like new. The regular price on these are $125 and up but I found those Solid Charm PJ’s in Brick at just $68 at Amazon!
Peter Thomas Roth 5 Piece Hall of Fame Kit ($38)
Peter Thomas Roth® 5 Piece Hall of Fame Kit at $38 is a steal! And it’s great for either sex and at any age (now be reasonable, Sally’s newborn son – probably not).
The set includes:
- Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel (2 fl oz) that has Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, lots of fruit enzymes and Arginine to really get the party started.
- Strawberry Scrub (8.5oz) that’s loaded with antioxidants, vitamins, lots of fruit enzymes, and nourishing polyphenols – perfect for exfoliating your skin.
- Then there’s 0.5oz of that kick ass Cucumber Gel Mask to detoxify, soothe irritated skin, and to reduce puffiness. I love that mask.
- If you’re starting your day, there’s 0.5oz of the Max Sheer All Day Moisture Defense® Lotion with SPF 30 which is oil-free, broad spectrum, and packed with vitamins A, B, C & E to protect and nourish your skin.
- Finally, the Instant Firmx® Eye (0.25oz) which helps tighten, firm and smooth fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes. It even helps to temporarily diminish under eye puffiness.
Burberry Fresh Glow Luminous Fluid Base ($48)
I always mix this with my last layer of sunscreen for a dewy glow. I use the No.01 for my fair skin and the No.02 to add a little extra glow.
Temptu Air Holiday Gift Set ($265)
The Temptu™ Air ($195) is the latest innovation in airbrush makeup. It’s so simple to use that it makes a great gift not only for makeup mavens, but the ‘less is more’ type of gal too! (me)
Check out this video!
Until 12/25/15 you can get the Temptu Air Holiday Gift Set for just $265 ! That includes one foundation airpod , one blush airpod, a lipstick, and a Katie Rodgers carrying bag.
When you order the Temptu Air Holiday Gift Set as a gift, you have the option of placing the order without choosing the airpod colors so that the lucky recipient can choose her own when she receives it.
Perricone MD No Makeup Skincare Holiday Glow Collection ($49.96)
The Perricone MD® No Makeup Skincare Holiday Glow Collection ($49.96) is super cool for girls who are into the ‘au naturale’ vibe.
What’s cool is that Perricone MD cares about your skin and is known for incorporating anti-aging components in all of their items. Here’s a quick rundown for reference.
- The No Foundation Foundation Serum with dropper (0.3-fl oz) is formulated with neuropeptides to smooth the appearance of fine lines, and has SPF 30 to protect your skin from UV Rays.
- No Bronzer Bronzer Serum (0.17-fl oz) is formulated with vitamin C ester to brighten your skin, as well as SPF 30 for protection from UV rays.
- No Blush Blush (0.17-fl oz) also has SPF 30 and is formulated with DMAE for skin tightening.
- No Highlighter Highlighter (0.17-fl oz) is, well, just highlighter.
GLO Brilliant Teeth Whitening Device ($39.51)
The GLO Brilliant™ Teeth Whitening Device with 7 refills ($39.51) is a perfect full-on gift, or a mac daddy stocking stuffer! It’s the easiest teeth bleaching system I’ve ever used.
You use the G-Vial delivery applicator (notice the end is a brush) to apply the Hydrogen Peroxide gel to your teeth and just forghedaboudit.
It evened my bottom teeth color to match the white pearliness of my upper teeth within 3 days and THAT was a feat, lemme tell ya.
The formula is alcohol-free and made without carbamide peroxide, which helps stave off the sensitivity that usually comes with teeth whitening systems.